Tuesday, February 24, 2015

nine months!

you are cracking me up Mom!  very similar to Connor at nine months...
http://www.hoffmanhappenings2.blogspot.com/2011/10/nine-months.html




big brother loves little sister :)


pigtails!  Cutie :)


Brooke is nine months - and full of life and love!  She continues to bring smiles to our faces and keep us on our toes as she is crawling, pulling up on the furniture, and trying to stand by herself.  She will walk if you hold her hands, but hasn't figured out how to 'cruise' on the furniture yet.  She enjoys all the foods she has tried and can sign more.  She weighed in at 15 lbs 12 oz and is 27 inches tall.  She likes to look at books and play peek-a-boo.  She is very friendly and likes to wave at anyone who will watch! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Brooke, I look at you and see April, but then look at April and think I'm crazy :) Someday I'll find a picture that proves it :)
until then, keep being ADORABLE.

Alison