Thursday, September 11, 2014

Do you want to fly a kite?

Brooke's best nap is the first one in the morning - from 8-10.  Connor's loudest time of day is first thing in the morning... so today we went outside!  In our jammies!

We noticed it was breezy... so Connor thought it was the perfect time to fly a kite. 

I obliged.

The rest of the time was spent really trying to fly a kite.  I thought it was pretty funny.  So did Connor.

Connor's version of kite flying is running with the kite "flying" behind him.  This was okay today because there really wasn't that much wind.



tangled in the string!









Success!!!!!!


oops...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute! What is better than a nice relaxing morning outside in your PJs? I love going out on the deck to read on a beautiful morning in mine :) Your garden looks like it's doing fabulous! Hope the Hoffman family is as well! ~Michelle G