This is Connor's favorite toy. (which may or may not change in the next day or two... you never know really)
His play lawn mower, or Mow-Mow as he calls it, is a wonderful toy.
Recently the sentence "shoes, outside, mow-mow" has been said more times then I can count.
It actually sounds like "shoooo. side. mow mow" but I know what he means ;)
The funny part is that the mower rarely makes it into the grass.
He usually mows the sidewalk, over and over again.
Here is what happens when he goes in the grass.
We have logged a good few hours of mowing in the last week and a half since getting Connor this mower for $2 at the thrift store. Best $2 we've spent in a while. :)
1 comment:
stringing words together is impressive Connor! :) glad I recently got to witness :)
Post a Comment