Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Grandma and Pap came to visit!

We had visitors!
Thursday was a Father's Day baseball game (Pirates v. O's) for Bill and Dad B.
Mom B, Connor and I went to the park. 
No one took the camera!

Friday morning after breakfast we went to the lake for some fishing.
Connor enjoyed spinning the handle on Pap's fishing rod.
He didn't last long, we abandoned the lake quickly... but it was still fun!




We spent Friday afternoon by the "pool" ~ our baby pool in the backyard.
Connor was having a blast ~ can't you tell? ;)



Saturday we went to Hanover Shoe Farms to check out the horses.
Some of the little babies were only a week or two old!  :)



We enjoyed some delicious chicken and 'fixin's' on Saturday night with Michelle to celebrate Father's Day.

We kicked off our church's Science/Music/Art camp on Monday night...
so I probably won't be able to post again until Friday...
it's a crazy week!

we are doing the "wordless book" for our theme this year.
I figured it would be crazy to see someone dressed in head to toe in the color of the day.
...and who better to take on this responsibility then me.  I mean, I'm a MOM now, so I have to start embarrassing Connor so he understands my duty in life. 
This was Monday - gold... duh.

I'll post again on Friday of all my other get-ups...
oh, and please, if you would like your own foam visor with glittery foam accents, let me know...
I will make one for you! ;)

 

No comments: