| Happy Valentine's Day! Our oldest (digital) photo - 2004 |
| Connor's first Valentine's Day ~ 2011 |
Connor got his hair cut last night. !!!!
Here is a before shot (taken a few days ago) to show you his long bangs. The back of it was getting pretty long too. It's time for a hair cut when Mom wants to keep clipping the hair up ~ which, for the record, I never did. Although it was tempting!
We went to the Great Clips right around the corner from home. When we got there we hung out in the waiting room for a few minutes, but then I decided he should go back and get to watch a little bit before it was his turn.
They had me hold him in my lap... So I didn't get any "during pictures". But I put him in the chair all by himself when he was done to get the next picture. :)
Here are two more from bath time last night. He definitely looks like a 'big boy' and not a baby anymore!
He did a great job sitting still and wasn't scared at all! He even sat still for the clipper part - which was a surprise ~ I was sure he was going to try to grab them, or at least want to look at what was making the noise!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
1 comment:
So handsome Connor! Love the new haircut :)
Post a Comment