Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome to the Family


I've been waiting a long time to write this post, with this song in mind.  Since I got the CD a LONG time ago and first heard this song, I knew I'd have to remember it for this occasion.  So here it is!!


Welcome to the family,
Hope you have a real nice life,
With my little sister,
Yeah, she'll make a real good wife.



If you haven't heard by now, Michelle and Tom are getting married!!!!
They were engaged on Christmas Day.
Very excited!!!


Here's the song - a little tongue in cheek - to Tommy, from us.  :)



and here are the words, in case you can't understand what any country singer is saying while they are singing, like Bill often says... just scroll down and click on "Welcome to the Family".

Love you Michelle!  Love you too Tom, and welcome to the family! ;)

In all seriousness, we do love you.  


and we will hunt you down if you don't treat her right.


I mean, honestly, we love you.

;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA
HOHOHOHO

How'd they know about my temper????

tee hee tee hee.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I Love you Big Sister :) Thank-you! ♥ Little Sister