 |
| Hi everyone, welcome to the review of Thanksgiving! |
 |
| Hold UP! Did you get to eat some turkey? Some pumpkin pie? Because I did! :) |
 |
| Wait... I think I see more coming.... |
|
The Hoffman Trio ventured to three different places on Thanksgiving Day. We ate turkey, played football, visited, napped, ate more turkey, played, and had an overall wonderful time.
 |
Michelle and I ventured out at midnight to find some super great bargains. We went to three stores and saved a boatload of money... but we spent some too ;) |
Something I always end of taking pictures of is Connor with his grandpas. This first one... well, Connor couldn't stop dancing to all the music Grandpa B was playing for him!
 |
| loving the music :) |
 |
| Trains. It's a Hoffman thing. :) |
Something else interesting happened while we were away... a TOOTH! :) These pictures are from the morning the tooth was discovered, by Grandma B, but Connor boy wouldn't show his tooth to me. :(
 |
| there is a tooth in there. but I'm not showing it to you.... nope, nope, nope. |
 |
| oh. my. goodness. Mom. please. stop. taking. my. picture. |
Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one!
1 comment:
I LOVE how you caption Connor's thoughts. Too funny. Looks like Thanksgiving was wonderful. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment