Thursday, September 29, 2011

Photos and Videos!!

 Connor sat still long enough the other day for me to get some pictures!
He's so interested in the lens cap that hangs from the camera strap that as soon as he sees it normally he's immediately trying to get to it! :)  This time, I was up on the chair and he was across the room, so I managed to sneak in a few shots. Yay!








Okay, These videos aren't the best... but the first one is of him doing the ASL sign for "more"... which he still isn't the best at.... but he's learning!  
The second one is of an almost crawl the other night before the memory card was full on the camera and cut me off (oh. my. goodness.) but don't worry, right after that he went back to his belly and didn't crawl anymore... we're so close it's ridiculous - but he'll get it in no time and I'll be wishing for the 'non-mobile' days! 



4 comments:

Heather Miller said...

He is SO close! I found "temptations" to be the best with Ilana. She was especially excited about a DVD that "somehow" moved as she crawled closer. Gray didn't need any encouragement. Yes, you'll soon yearn for the mobile-free days, but crawlers are so fun all the same. Connor is such a cutie! Give him a kiss for me. I need to email you back. :) BIG HUG!

Alison said...

well, I'd call that his first crawl step! :) can't wait until he's moving all over the place at Thanksgiving and Christmas!
and, in the 'more' video, it's like he's trying to say more too!

Anonymous said...

I say it is crawling, not just almost.

And I think I heard 'more' so maybe that is his first word too!

FUN FUN, thanks for keeping us posted, with all the new developments.
Love to all, Momily

Chris Hoffman said...

He looks so grown up now that his hair is flat. We love seeing the videos and pictures you post. And I heard him say "more" too. He a genius!