Friday, February 25, 2011

For the Love of Cinnamon

How is Cinnamon doing with Connor? I'm sure you are wondering...
She is doing great! She loves that I am at home during the day. When we first came home she was quite curious about the baby. She sniffs his car seat and things in his room. She stays by my side all day long, except in the morning when she'd rather nap then anything else.
She runs up the stairs and stays at my feet when I'm feeding Connor, and still loves to be under the blankets on the couch when Bill and I are downstairs watching TV. Bill has nicknamed her "black lightning" because she runs circles in the living room when she gets excited.
Dachshunds are supposedly notorious for being bad with children, but Cinnamon has proved her breed wrong again! She is the quietest little dog I know, and she's doing a great job with the new family member. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all one happy family!
momily