Here's our Christmas Card photo - after about 10 tries to get it right... :)
Christmas part 2 started Christmas morning. Bill and I haven't been at our own house on Christmas morning since the first year we were married. We were looking forward to opening presents under our own tree. :)
Here's some shots of the stocking gifts:


Bill surprised me by getting me this jewelry box. We had talked about it a while ago, but decided not to spend too much money on each other for Christmas this year because of some other big purchases in our future (sliding glass doors for our living room...) BUT, I came down the steps Christmas morning and there it was!!! He said he found a "super sale" and couldn't resist. Merry Christmas to me! :)

Around 1:30 we drove down to have Christmas dinner with the Davis family. They have been our "foster family" for events and holidays that we don't make the trip to Pittsburgh. We are so glad to have Christian friends to celebrate with, and they are only a short drive away!
Bill surprised me by getting me this jewelry box. We had talked about it a while ago, but decided not to spend too much money on each other for Christmas this year because of some other big purchases in our future (sliding glass doors for our living room...) BUT, I came down the steps Christmas morning and there it was!!! He said he found a "super sale" and couldn't resist. Merry Christmas to me! :)

Around 1:30 we drove down to have Christmas dinner with the Davis family. They have been our "foster family" for events and holidays that we don't make the trip to Pittsburgh. We are so glad to have Christian friends to celebrate with, and they are only a short drive away!
Here's cutie pie Daisy
The Davis family!
Christmas part 3 began when Bill's parents arrived Wednesday evening to spend some time with us. They took us out to dinner on Wednesday evening and then we played some games. Thursday morning was "Christmas".

The Davis family!
John, Tom, John
Alice, Carissa, Scott, Daisy, Courtney
Granny, Grandad, Grandma, Josh

Christmas part 3 began when Bill's parents arrived Wednesday evening to spend some time with us. They took us out to dinner on Wednesday evening and then we played some games. Thursday morning was "Christmas".
Here's me with my gift from Christine - new cookie sheets and some "accessories". Just what I wanted!!
This is Bill loving his Mole t-shirt from Mom and Dad.
Mom and Dad H got me a cupcake maker (with a special thing for putting fillings inside). I thought I had a picture of me with it... but I don't. I'm excited to figure out how to use it and start making some cupcakes!
This is Bill loving his Mole t-shirt from Mom and Dad.
Mom and Dad H got me a cupcake maker (with a special thing for putting fillings inside). I thought I had a picture of me with it... but I don't. I'm excited to figure out how to use it and start making some cupcakes!

1 comment:
Sorry I haven't checked in on your blog in forever...well since our computer crashed awhile ago. Looks like Christmas was super fun. You are ADORABLE!!! Hope you are sleeping well. Can't wait to see your sweet little one. Peace to you!
Post a Comment