Thursday, September 30, 2010

End of September!

On the last day of September, I've put together a rather random group of photos to share... :)
Enjoy!


Here's one of Bill with Triton and Lexi - dogs we met at a baby shower for Daisy Patterson - huge dogs, that Bill just couldn't resist!
Here is Michelle and me at the Daisy shower

Our pile of baby clothes is getting bigger... :)
Thanks to everyone who's added to our pile!
(yes, yes, I realize we'll need to keep adding...)


I see FALL in the top left part of this tree - YAY!
They let us out 2 hours early today from school
because of flooding, and potential high winds... :-D I love Maryland...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see random pictures..don't worry we will be adding to the pile of clothes for junior...so he won't be cold and naked!
Glad you didn't flood, we're enjoying sunshine today.
momily