okay, so last night when I made this post, the computer was being wacky. Underneath Uncle Bruce's photo, there is supposed to be a note that says "and our Uncle Danny, Uncle Mike, and Uncle Dave (their pictures are on our old computer still)" It is not appearing where it should. I don't know what is wrong with Blogger, but I can't get it to work. :(
2 comments:
okay, so last night when I made this post, the computer was being wacky. Underneath Uncle Bruce's photo, there is supposed to be a note that says "and our Uncle Danny, Uncle Mike, and Uncle Dave (their pictures are on our old computer still)" It is not appearing where it should. I don't know what is wrong with Blogger, but I can't get it to work. :(
Great pictures ~ each one (of the ones I know) fits them perfectly :)
Post a Comment