Blue Skies

Flowering trees lining Main Street in Hanover

Easter Egg Wreath

Eggs on our tree in the front yard

My collection of painted eggs displayed in the living room

Bill doing yard work - and I did some too!!

Birdfeeder is now up and outside the kitchen window!

The weather this week was incredible - shorts, tank tops, and flip flops were all dug out of the summer clothes storage - we hit 86 degrees at least Wednesday and Thursday. :)
3 comments:
86!!! That sounds like summer!
I got an egg wreath this year on clearance - I'm excited to use it next year :)
Glad to see your town "In bloom" and Bill again with a shovel! AHhHH Spring, enjoy,
momily
Happy Spring, Hoffmans! I'm glad to hear it's finally made its way up there. :) Have a great weekend.
-Heather, Paul & Ilana
Post a Comment